News Reporters: To get a quick turn around for a story, make sure to put in the subject line “REPORTER.” Another option for reporters ONLY is they can call (561)222-69 seven nine and leave a voice message. If you are NOT a reporter, do NOT call me but email me.
I only give out legal advice to my clients. If you are not my client and are interested in legal advice, the only way I will provide it is if you become a paying client. There are great responsibilities that attach when I give out legal advice. I do not know your full situation.
Examples of questions I will NOT answer without you being my client:
- The FAA said …… Is this true?
- How can the FAA do this or say this?
- My local government decided to create a drone law, can they do this?
- I decided to start a drone business……any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
- I’m a Part 61 pilot and I need help understanding what I need to do to get my drone pilot license.
I’m busy working on cases, helping paying clients, writing articles, and doing pro-bono work. Check my website for an answer as I get asked questions that are answered in articles on this website.
For all other inquiries, please don’t hesitate to reach out! If you don’t know where your situation falls, just email me and I’ll tell ya. 🙂