(June 8, 2016) – The FAA updated the super list on June
7, 2016. I previously wrote about the super list and the new 333 exemptions here. The list is currently up to 1,308 aircraft. This list is updating every 2-4 weeks. Make sure you print out and keep with you the current list when you are flying! Maybe right next to this handy dandy drone operator’s logbook? 🙂
The most important additions are:
- Freefly Systems Alta 6 (Note: It had always said “Alta” before with no 6 or 8 mentioned after.)
- Freefly Systems Alta 8
Aircraft still NOT on the list:
- Autel X-Star
- Autel Kestrel
- DJI Matrice 600
- DJI Agras MG-1 (Ag sprayer)
If you have NOT signed up the free newsletter, click here so you can stay up to date with important posts like this one!
As always, if you need legal help, don’t hire a poser, hire a lawyer who is a pilot.
Latest posts by Jonathan Rupprecht (see all)
- Amazon Drone Delivery – 3 Major Legal Problems with Amazon Prime Air - December 19, 2016
- Practice Part 107 Test Questions for the Remote Pilot Knowledge Test - December 8, 2016
- 4 Big Updates to Many FAA Section 333 Exemptions - December 6, 2016