Note: The FAA just recently changed (3/7/2016) some of the language on their exemptions so this presentation is about 95% accurate.
Are you interested in using commercial drones in TV/movie production? This video is specifically geared to the TV/movie production industry.
- How do people or companies commercially operate drones?
- Why do I need a Section 333 Exemption?
- What are some of the restrictions in a Section 333 Exemption?
- Myths that put production companies at risk.
- Common myths surrounding the Section 333 exemptions.
- Things you can NOT do under a Section 333 exemption and your Blanket COA.
- Curent federal enforcement from the FAA and other agencies as well as state and local law enforcement.
- Tips on vetting drone companies to making sure they are in complaince with what the FAA says.
- The FAA’s future proposed commercial drone rules.
- Operations that will NOT be allowed under the future proposed commercial drone rules.
Aviation Insurance is a must for anyone that hires, leases or operates a drone for commercial use. Contact the HUB International to learn more about how aviation insurance can protect you.
As a Top 10 insurance broker in the world, HUB International is a trusted provider of personal, commercial and health insurance services. HUB Entertainment specializes in providing insurance solutions to film, TV & internet production companies, touring artists & bands, concert promoters, live event producers, theatrical productions and video game publishers and developers. Please visit us at www.hubentertainment.com to get a quote for aviation insurance if you are using a drone in your business.
Latest posts by Jonathan Rupprecht (see all)
- Robert Taylor v. FAA- 2nd Drone Registration Class Action Lawsuit - January 16, 2018
- Section 107.79 Voluntary surrender of certificate. (2018) - December 20, 2017
- Section 107.77 Change of name or address. (2018) - December 20, 2017