(June 8, 2016) – The FAA updated the super list on June
7, 2016. I previously wrote about the super list and the new 333 exemptions here. The list is currently up to 1,308 aircraft. This list is updating every 2-4 weeks. Make sure you print out and keep with you the current list when you are flying! Maybe right next to this handy dandy drone operator’s logbook? :)
The most important additions are:
- Freefly Systems Alta 6 (Note: It had always said “Alta” before with no 6 or 8 mentioned after.)
- Freefly Systems Alta 8
Aircraft still NOT on the list:
- Autel X-Star
- Autel Kestrel
- DJI Matrice 600
- DJI Agras MG-1 (Ag sprayer)
As always, if you need legal help, don’t hire a poser, hire a lawyer who is a pilot.
FREE Drone Pilot License Study Guide!
- 100 + pages.
- 41 FAA practice questions with answers.
- 24 exclusive sample questions.
- 6 "cram" pages.
Latest posts by Jonathan Rupprecht (see all)
- California Drone Laws (2017) - July 13, 2017
- How to Get a Drone License Step-by-Step Guide So You Can Make Money - July 5, 2017
- Section 333 Exemption vs. Part 107 vs. Public COA vs. Blanket Public COA - July 5, 2017