[Under Construction] Some states might work.
NOTICE: This database is for information purposes only! It might NOT be up to date. You should seek out a competent attorney licensed in that state. (No, Facebook does not count).
Not All the pages have been completed. Still Under Construction.Error: map with the specified ID doesn't exist!
Resources on State & Local Drone Laws:
- American Legislative Exchange Council created a model act for legislatures on drones
- My friend Jonathon Hauenschild over American legislative Exchange Council created “A Guide to State Laws Impacting UAS/UAV Operations: A Resource for Recreational, Non-Recreational and Commercial Drone Operators”
- Amanda Essex over at the National Conference of State Legislatures has a good page on the CURRENT UNMANNED AIRCRAFT STATE LAW LANDSCAPE
- National League of Cities released a report called Cities and Drones
- FAA issued a fact sheet for state and local lawmakers regarding creating non-federal drone laws.
Want All the Laws in a PDF?
Sign up for the drone newsletter and receive the PDF and great articles.