Table of Contents of Article
- 1 1. General
- 2 2. The Categories Of Personally Identifiable Information That We May Collect Through The Web Site About Individual Consumers Who Visit Our Website.
- 3 3. Third Parties We May Share Personally Identifiable Information With.
- 4 4. Review and Request Personally Identifiable Information
- 7 7. California Do Not Track Disclosure. How We Respond to Web Browser “Do Not Track” Signals or Other Mechanisms.
- 8 8. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information Over Time.
If Rupprecht Law, P.A. is acquired by or merges with another entity, the information collected from visitors be considered a business asset that can be transferred to the other entity. The information can be licensed or sold to one or more parties if the organization that collected it is in bankruptcy or in reorganization proceedings.
2. The Categories Of Personally Identifiable Information That We May Collect Through The Web Site About Individual Consumers Who Visit Our Website.
Here is a list of information we MAY collect. Just because it is listed does not mean we have or will collect this information.
Personally Identifiable Information:
- A first and last name.
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town.
- An e-mail address.
- A telephone number.
- Any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual.
- Credit card/ debit card holder and payment information or PayPal payment information.
- Information you voluntarily submit via review, email, survey.
- Your business name, phone, information, website, etc.
- Your IP address.
- Your visiting, usage, and clicking history of the websites.
- Tracking Pixels
- Google Analytics data
- Facebook analytics data
- Browser information
- Platform information
- Search engine information
- Web or audio beacons
- Information you voluntarily send us.
- Get Response
4. Review and Request Personally Identifiable Information
If you want to review or request changes to any of your personally identifiable information that is collected through the website. Email jon at jrupprechtlaw.com
October 22, 2017
7. California Do Not Track Disclosure. How We Respond to Web Browser “Do Not Track” Signals or Other Mechanisms.
Currently, we do not respond to Do Not Track browser signals. If you don’t like that, please discontinue use of WEBSITE.
8. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information Over Time.
We may collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses the operator’s website or service.
If you have any questions, you may contact us at:
Jon at jrupprechtlaw.com