Interested in integrating drones into your railroad company or service provider company?
This video is designed specifically for you.
It will cover: (1) where we currently are with the law, (2) where we are going, (3) railroad specific use cases and their problems, (4) important questions that need answering regarding integrating drones into companies, (5) a helpful solution for your company to “get a grasp” on how your company should position itself regarding drone integration (since many companies are having a hard time trying to figure out “what they should do”), and (6) words of warning.
- 5 Problem Areas When Integrating Drones Into Large Companies
- Free Part 107 Test Study Guide For FAA Remote Pilot Airmen Certificate (Updated 2017)
- FAA Part 107 Waiver (COW)– What Drone Pilots Need to Know
- How to Fly Your Drone at Night-(Part 107 Night Waiver)
- FAA FAR Part 107 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- LAANC System-(Low Altitude Authorization & Notification Capability)
- FAQ Regarding Authorizations & Waivers