Interested in finding some practice FAA Part 107 test questions to help study?
This article will discuss the 65 sample Part 107 knowledge test questions based upon my knowledge as a practicing aviation attorney and current FAA certificated flight instructor.
The Part 107 initial knowledge exam will be 60 questions and you will have 120 minutes to complete it. The minimum passing score is 70% which is a maximum of 18 questions wrong or a minimum of 42 questions right. The Part 107 recurrent knowledge exam has 40 questions. You have 80 minutes to complete the exam. You need 70% to pass.
Both the initial and the recurrent quizzes are below.
Table of Contents:
- How to Use This Page to Study for the Part 107 Knowledge Test
- Part 107 Practice INITIAL Knowledge Exam Quiz
- Part 107 Practice RECURRENT Knowledge Quiz
- 65 Sample FAA Part 107 Knowledge Exam Questions
How to use this page to study for the Part 107 Knowledge Test
- You should have already studied Part 107. If you have not, I created free 100+ page Part 107 test study guide. The study guide has the material the FAA suggested you study, but I added essential material they left out. It also include 5 “cram” summary pages of the test material. It also comes with 65 sample Part 107 exam questions that are answered and explained.
- You should take the practice quiz that I have below. At the end of the quiz it will give you a breakdown of what areas of the quiz you need to study.
- For the areas you are deficient, you should study the subject based upon the ACS code listed. Here is an article I did on the ACS.
- Once you feel you have mastered these questions, move on to Part 107 Test Questions for Remote Pilot Knowledge Test (my super insanely hard 22 questions page) which I created to help people really dig super deep.
- If you sign up for my drone law newsletter, you’ll receive the PDF of the entire 65 questions answered and explained.
Part 107 Practice Initial Knowledge Exam Quiz
Some error has occured.